Friday 15 July 2011

been a while

I haven't been to a 'good' meeting. One where you hear exactly what you needed to hear. It's true that maybe I haven't been really interested in listening lately. I have been busy, and this and that and the other tired excuse. Truth is, I've been faced with a lot of opportunity to use my tools, but not really to grow.

'..But we have lived a good life anyway'

This phrase can really put your life in perspective. Looking at your life, you can see that the little things are just that; Little.

We don't have a lot of money..
We don't drive a nice car..
I'm not the shape or size I would like to be..
My health could be better..
I'm not where I would like to be in my career..
                                                  ...But we live a good life anyway.

There is something to be said about taking responsibility for yours, and letting go of everyone elses. Everyone else's what? I don't think it really matters. If it isn't yours, and it doesn't matter what it is.. let it go. It will find its way to its owner. your HP and theirs as well will ensure it will.

is someone else negative? let it go. its not YOUR negativity.. let it go. When you aren't burdened with other people's whatever, you are better able to see your situation, and become grateful for what you have been given.

No comments:

Post a Comment